Requiem

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chrisfis Application. Very experianced GM/Admin

chrisfis

Chrisfis Application. Very experianced GM/Admin Empty Chrisfis Application. Very experianced GM/Admin

Post by chrisfis Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:34 am

1. About you;
    I am really nice in the real world and in-game. I help anyone out that is in need for stuff or is stuck somewhere i help them. I don't care if im doing something..I'll just put it aside to help other people. I am only usually playing for the people,work,exp and fun.. My life is very good so far Thanks!
    Your name: Justin Thomas
    Your age: 29 Years old
    Where do you live (include timezone): Atlanta GA, USA Eastern Time
    What times are you available a day (ex. 1-6 PM PST): Usually 2PM to 4AM

2. How can we contact you (ex. MSN)
    I do have a Email adress you can contact me through..

3. How long have you played on Requiem WoW?
    I just started but i can wait untill im experienced.
    4. Previous Game Master experience:
    I have been a game master for 3 other PS's
    What server(s) and how long: Foreverwow.net 3 months Deathwow.tk 1 month Frozen-wow.com 5 weeks
    Why did you leave:Foreverwow.net was shut down so was deathwow.tk and Frozen-wow.com Over Populated so i quit.
    Your role on the server:
    My Role would be a Blood elf mage.
    5. Do you have any experience from retail? If so, how long; do you play currently?
    Yes i have two accounts that i have played alot one account has 3 levels 80s and a 67 the 80s are a dwarf hunter Blood elf mage and Orc warrior my level 67 is a Night elf Death knight and on my other account i have a level 21 undead rogue So i have alot of exp at retail and full game I have been playing for 3 years now....
    6. How much time each day do you spend on the forums and in-game?
    I spend about 2 hours on the forums and on in-game i usually play around 10-11 hours a day im very active... :-)
    7. Do you have Ventrilo? Do you have a working microphone?
    No/No
    8. Tell us a little about yourself (200 words max):
    Hey my name is justin my last name is thomas. I have been playing WoW and been a GM for about 3 Years in playing...and 1 year in GM/admin I have been playing for a very loooong time i have alot of EXP with Being a GM/admin Very fun i usto be admins for 2 PS Evolutionwow.net and Deathwow.tk and a GM for 1 Frozen-wow.com Thats pretty much it about me Thanks! Hope you accept me. I can tell there has been alot of Apps i might not get approved i just hope so! Thanks!
    9. What positive addtions can you bring to Requiem WoW?
    I am very experianced so i would bring alot of talent.. XD its my job in gaming////TALENT
    10. Why do you presume that you are the best candidate for the position? I'm Going to be a good Candidate because i have really good exp for playing and i am very nice.. People love me i am really Polite. If someone needs me i help them It's a very good fun hardworking job I hope you Accept me Smile

Last edited by chrisfis on Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add a space in something)

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 8:00 pm