Requiem

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM/Dev/Admin Application - Answerz

Answerz
    Answerz

GM/Dev/Admin Application - Answerz Empty GM/Dev/Admin Application - Answerz

Post by Answerz Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:55 am

1. About you;

Your name: John
    Your age: 18
    Where do you live (include timezone): TN(USA) -6 central
    What times are you available a day (ex. 1-6 PM PST):

Mon-Saturday: 10 a.m. - 4 a.m.
    Sunday: 11 a.m. - 5 a.m.

2. How can we contact you (ex. MSN)?

You can contact me via AIM - Answerz22 or via AC-Web - Golferpro22

3. How long have you played on Requiem WoW?

I actually have never been on Requiem WoW, however, I have heard good things about it. I am very friendly and Love helping others. In the past I have done many things relating to private servers. I have developed (obviously) and also hosted, owned, and admin'd /gm'd on servers such as Fist of Fury Wow, Call to Arms Gaming, Uber Omega WoW, Infamous Server, and others.

4. Previous Development experience;
    I have developed on the servers listed above like I said. Some of my previous experience with developing consists of making custom items, npcs, mobs, quests, item sets, donation/voting gear, custom loot, and custom instances/bgs/arenas. I am Fluent in all commands whether it be Arcemu/Mangos. I have worked for 3+ years with Databases so I am fluent in Navicat or Heidi SQL. I also know how to Lua script (not the greatest but I do know a little)

What server(s) and how long:

FoFw, Infamous Server, CTA Gaming, Uber Omega Wow
    Why did you leave: I left because my services werent needed anymore. I love developing and I either left because I wasnt needed or because we lost our Host and or Owner.
    What did create/fix for the server(s): I created custom sets like tier 7 - 12, custom Furious Gladiator Gear, Custom GM sets, Custom Instances, Custom Malls, Custom Scripts, Custom Battlegrounds, Custom Arenas and much much more.

4. How much time can you dedicate to Requiem WoW?

I can basically dedicate 24/7 for the next solid 3 months. It is summer so I basically eat, sleep and breathe WoW. I am on whenever I need to be whether its 3 a.m. in the morning or 12 p.m. at night.

5. What skills do you have (Compiling, Database Editing, PHP or other web scripts, ect)?

I am fluent in DB editing, PHP.. I know how to compile DB's and know a little LUA Scripting like I said.

6. Are there any bugs on Requiem WoW that you can fix?

I am not sure yet, however I will do my very best to try. I will do everything in my will power to help the server Flourish and Grow.

7. What programming languages do you know?

I know a little LUA, SQL and thats about it.

8. Can you make items, quest, mobs, ect without any programs besides a database editor?

Yes of Course I can Very Happy

9. Tell us a little about yourself (200 words max):

Well I have been Developing on servers for the past 3+ years. I love WoW and I love private servers even more. I am 18 years old and will be a Senior next year at my High School in TN. I enjoy listening to Rock/Metal music. I play a wide variety of Musical Instruments such as Piano, Guitar, Trumpet, Bass Guitar, and Drums. I speak 2 Languages, German and English. I can serve as a translator for any of my fellow Germans out there. Very Happy

10. Do you have Ventrilo? Do you have a working microphone?

Yes I do have ventrilo and a working microphone. I also have Skype just in case anyone wants to call me.

11. Why do you presume that you are the best candidate for the position?

I know that I can ultimately bring a lot to this server whether I Develope, Admin, GM, or anything else. I hope to be able to get on board and start helping this server skyrocket. I enjoy watching servers grow and making friends along the way. I am a very friendly and patient man so I do not get frustrated easily.
    It has been a pleasure applying. I hope to hear from you soon! Thanks!

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 11:38 pm