Requiem

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zanex's Gamemaster Application.

Zanex
    Zanex

Zanex's Gamemaster Application. Empty Zanex's Gamemaster Application.

Post by Zanex Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:39 pm

1. About you;

Your name: Aaron
    Your age: 16, don't be fooled by my age as I am capable of this position and will take it on in a mature manner.
    Where do you live (include timezone): Jersey Channel Islands (In the English Channel). Time zone: +0 GMT.
    What times are you available a day (ex. 1-6 PM PST): I'm available 6+ hours during the week days. Weekends can vairie to 8+ hours.

2. How can we contact you? MSN: KePaPerro@live.com

3. How long have you played on Requiem WoW? I have been playing here for more than a week now. I know its not very long but I want to show this server what I am copable of and prove that I can take on the 'GM' position.

4. Previous Game Master experience: The best possible way to put this is: Alot.

What server(s) and how long: WoWFusion for 9+ months (Main server ill answer the questions below with). HFwow (small little server) and my server what I couldn't afford due to hosting prices and my age without a job.
    Why did you leave: I didn't leave. I was replaced due to having to go away for a month and wasn't availble for the duty. I gave in my position and someone else took it.
    Your role on the server: I was mainly a ticket handler but later on ended up being granted more powers due to my performance, this then involved me spawning vendors, objects and setting waypoints for them and more advanced commands to deal with setting the gps for portals. I also did a bit of dev'in with Lua scripts.

5. Do you have any experience from retail? If so, how long; do you play currently? I started playing retail when I was 13 years old and got to level 60 giving me alot of experience with the enviroment and interface aswell. I played untill I was about 14 entering the stage of 15 years. Then I found a private server add for wowscape, went there and loved it, moved on to other servers and stayed with private servers. I don't currently play but I still have my account with a 80 priest on it.

6. How much time each day do you spend on the forums and in-game? Ingame is my main focus so around 6 hours at least and during this time I will be searching the forums aswell.

7. Do you have Ventrilo? Do you have a working microphone? I have both of these with a clear mic and headset all built into one.

8. Tell us a little about yourself (200 words max): Well my name is Aaron and I live in Jersey CI as I mentioned earlyer in this application. Im a great person to get along with and can interact with other people in a possitive way, always looking for a task and something to do to keep myself busy, I hardly ever lose my temper and treat everyone with respect (Even hackers as I don't want a bad review on the server) and enjoy raiding, PvP'ing or chilling with ingame members.

On the other hand I enjoy playing World of Warcraft after I discovered it from leaving runescape at the age of 13. I have gone through a few games but always come running back to WoW. I guess the storys of wow being worse then crack is true... Well I won't bore you with my life story and leave it at this.

9. What positive addtions can you bring to Requiem WoW? I could bring smiles to everyones faces by completing tickets in no time while getting along with players, make events what have fair rules and enjoy chilling with ingame players and being normal like them so they can chat with me. I am skilled with creating movies and also banners, so I can 'hook' you up with one if your interested. I am a great team player and would surely get along with the current staff and have a good time with them while still sticking to the job.

10. Why do you presume that you are the best candidate for the position? Well I think everyone has a fair chance at getting the position, it just depends if you want someone with no expericance in the positioned he/she has been given. I have seen this before and it isn't fun being whispered every second with the whisper ''what command adds an item?''.I know the full commands to mainly every core and 100% sure how to use them. I Know how to communicate with players and keep them calm and never get fed up of the job I'm in. So it all comes down to: do you want someone who can do the job or someone who can't?

Thanks alot,

Zanex.

Last edited by Zanex on Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Made the text larger as it was almost size 1.)

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 2:09 pm