Requiem

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

State of Requiem : Step One

Euth
    Euth
    Requiem Owner

State of Requiem : Step One Empty State of Requiem : Step One

Post by Euth Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:58 am

Good Morning everyone! Euth here,

I would like to ask a favor of those with AC-Web Forum Accounts. I've taken the next step to getting ourselves back on track and put back together as a server. I've put a detailed listing out of Server to find.. Yet, another Host. I recently spoke with our last host to figure out just why he had bailed. It appears, that he found that as we grew he would not be able to host us. So we have Two Solutions to this.

1) We find ourselves a Host that has the approriate Computer Specs and Knowledge to Host our server.

2) We get donations to get a Dedicated Host.

For now, we are going with Step 1. So for all of those with an AC-Web Forum account.. Bumping our Recruitment post with positive feedback would greatley help our Search for new contributors, members, and a Host! With that, below is the link to our AC-Web Post written by Myself. Thank you in advance to those that do post something in it. Please keep in mind, you are representing Requiem and all of us apart of it! ^_^

http://www.ac-web.org/forums/recruitment-gamemasters/58561-host-staff-search-requiem-world-warcraft-large-community-organized-project.html#post494242
    Zen
    Zen

State of Requiem : Step One Empty Re: State of Requiem : Step One

Post by Zen Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:56 pm

Bumping now.
    CloudStrife
    CloudStrife

Post by CloudStrife Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:48 am

bump. ing

Sponsored content