Requiem

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Requiem Customs . Items,Npc's,etc

CloudStrife
    CloudStrife

Requiem Customs . Items,Npc's,etc Empty Requiem Customs . Items,Npc's,etc

Post by CloudStrife Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:17 pm

Everyone if you come up with any custom stuff, maybe even some Requiem WoW stuff post your idea's or links here. * Note as far as stats go, Try to make it as close to T8 as possible but better. Don't post a ridiculously powerful item here.

Last edited by CloudStrife on Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:43 am; edited 1 time in total
    Zen
    Zen

Requiem Customs . Items,Npc's,etc Empty Re: Requiem Customs . Items,Npc's,etc

Post by Zen Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:54 pm

I will do more then just that if I get the Dev position I'm hoping for Razz I've got all kinds of stuff in mind ^_^
    CloudStrife
    CloudStrife

Post by CloudStrife Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:59 am

this is what im thinking of as far as Donation items dont go past 400 in any combination of stats. http://wow-v.com/item.php?id=165929

Last edited by CloudStrife on Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:43 am; edited 1 time in total
    Hidden
    Hidden

Post by Hidden Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:59 am

Great Idea, but I think when we get more members, opening instances would be best. Such as Ulduar so players get a feel for raids and get the top gear. Once the majority of the players have experienced those things, we'll probably release custom content until the next content patch.
    Zen
    Zen

Post by Zen Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:07 am

If you all only knew my ideas =[ Well, first I need to get the position, and then run them by Euth Razz But I think she will like em xD As for your helm... dude.... come on, two Meta?? Lets try not to make things too OP. As for actual gear itself, according to the donor weps, they come in different teirs for each weapon. With stat increases of 20%, 3-%, 40%, ect. It would only make sence to do the same for the custom gear. Maybe have custom PvP gear with +10% mroe stats then s5, new teir for a custom raid with +20% stats of t8, and donor gear have +35% or something, not sure. As for looks, I know LOADS of hidden displays we can use to make the gear as original as possible, golden thunderfury's, tattoos for shirts, purple paladin t2, shoulders that look half warrior t4, half hunter, all kinds of stuff =]
    Hidden
    Hidden

Post by Hidden Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:11 am

Alright, here's my 2 cents:

-Donor weapons: Fine by me, people should earn them by paying, pefect.

-Donor Armor Sets of ANY kind?: No. No, no, no. PvE or PvP, I don't think it's a good idea. People will be QQing enough from the donor weps. It'll make things unbalanced.

-Accessories: Yes, custom tabards and shirts.. fine by me, as long as they aren't OP. Maybe 50 stam and 2 sockets with a PvP and/or PvE socket bonus.

I may not be an admin or dev but I think my opinion counts. Hopefully we can all come to some agreement and no one gets left out.
    Zen
    Zen

Post by Zen Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:19 am

Well, it's all really up to Euph, but in reality, donor weapons are the main source of donor DPS. I would know being a donor on every server I have ever played since I joined private servers Razz (Except this one, yet) A donor with custom gear (If it's not too OP) Is pointless without a OP weapon to go with it. But in a way, it wouldn't be much more OP. My idea is too have custom gear, available in game, a custom teir, season, and possibly Dungeon Set, each one would only have maybe +10% stat increases of it's predicessor. Thus not making it that overpowered. Donor items would possibly have 20% stat increases of those. In reality, it is only 30% better then t8 in retrispect. This way, everyone wins. PvPer's get their great resil gear from PvP. PvE players will love the custom raid instance. And donors will love being 20% betetr then both of them Razz But also, you can't jsut combine the gear, that's being lazy. No cloth gear with all stats for everyone. That would make certaint classes more OP then others. Seperate teirs for each stat base. (For druids, Mellee combat, Tanking, and Spell power) Cause if you have all three combined in one, druids, for instance, would be unstoppable. Great heals, great tanking, great DPS, and great spell DPS? It wouldn't be fair. So you would need a quest line for each class (With the exception of one form classes, such as spell DPS classes, Mage, Warlock, and Ranged, hunter.) so that they can pick, which peice of their custom teir, or season, they would want, without getting the benefit of all speccs. Understand?
    Hidden
    Hidden

Post by Hidden Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:21 am

Though I still don't agree with the armor set idea, I agree with the 'cloth for everyone' thing. Maybe thats what ruined it for me.
    Zen
    Zen

Post by Zen Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:22 am

That's why I dislike servers like EpicWoW, they jsut make cloth gear with al lstats, that make certaint classes OP, the gear I would make, would be specific for each class, and specc.
    Zen
    Zen

Post by Zen Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:22 am

In fact, I think I will make an example Razz
    Zen
    Zen

Post by Zen Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:46 am

Feral Druid Season 6
    Resto Druid Season 6
    Balance Druid Season 6

These are exactly like the Furious Gladiator sets from Retail, with a simple 10% stat increase. Notice how they are better, but not OP. Hell, even a 20% change wouldn't of effected it that much.

Here are the originals.

Furious Gladiator Balance Helm
    Furious Gladiator Resto Helm
    Furious Gladiator Feral Helm

Remember, I only spent about 10 minutes making my versions, because they are just for examples. On the real ones, I would do certain things differently, such as add the set bonuses to certain pieces, such as gloves for resto set have Reduced Swiftmend Cooldown just like the actual set has when you have the full set. unfortunately, private servers have not gotten to the point where I can make all the items into a set, and do it that way, jsut like in retail (That I am aware of) so I would have to do it like this >.>
    Hidden
    Hidden

Post by Hidden Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:54 am

Requiem Customs . Items,Npc's,etc Jonswhiskers
    I personally think I should have that in game.

EDIT: I hate to admit it, but I like the preview of the armor sets you have in mind, not too much of a step up from the retail set helms you linked. Wink
    Zen
    Zen

Post by Zen Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:00 am

Lol, we would all love to have that wep Razz But ya, see what I mean now? This will give players something to work for ya know? So they aren't uber bored. Of course the instance should be fairly difficult. So I think Season 6 should have 10% bumps, while instance gear gets 20%. Then donor can have 40% or something. All in all, in the end, everyone will be stronger then in retail, but they wont be so OP noobs will be like, QQ xD
    CloudStrife
    CloudStrife

Post by CloudStrife Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:39 am

Slightly better than normal gear I like, I hate 1000000000000 to Attack Power Weapons lol. My friend just DL'ed someone's Repack of ArcEmu and it has custom tiers up to T11. lol the dude put 42000000000000000000 to every stat on each piece of armor of a 5 piece set. Over kill...

Last edited by CloudStrife on Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:44 am; edited 1 time in total
    CloudStrife
    CloudStrife

Post by CloudStrife Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:44 am

Zen
    Zen

Post by Zen Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:56 am

See, that's not that bad. I personally would still give it some changes. And if it is going to have Thunderfury's proc, I would make it look like evil Black TF or Gold, but not original... too overused.
    CloudStrife
    CloudStrife

Post by CloudStrife Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:30 am

That is one of Euph's actual donation weapons in the server currently . Weapons seem to go in Versions. Version 1 is weakest, Version 2 is ok, Version 3 is supposed to be the best one.

Zen
    Zen

Post by Zen Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:37 pm

Ya, I do know this, I'm just saying, I would change a few things ^_-
    Hidden
    Hidden

Post by Hidden Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:41 pm

I doubt any changes would be made to the current weapons, Euph and I worked on them and we think they are fine.

As for the weapon I made, that was a joke. If it were put into the game, it would be just for show on my character, seeing how his name is Jonathan.
    Zen
    Zen

Post by Zen Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:33 pm

The stats are fine, I'm just saying since It has Thunderfury's procc, sould only make sence to make it look like it would even do mature based damage >.> Evi lor Golden TF would be betetr then corrupted Ash in my opinion. But that's just me.
    Hidden
    Hidden

Post by Hidden Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:10 am

Perhaps Euph will go with it but I believe that the appearance shouldn't matter.
    Zen
    Zen

Post by Zen Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:29 am

Maybe, maybe not Razz Just some more suggestions from little ol' me xD
    Hidden
    Hidden

Post by Hidden Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:20 am

Understood.
    Ertingur
    Ertingur

Post by Ertingur Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:20 pm

On a server i once played, they made custom armor and weapons for the donors, but the ones that donated decided what it would look like, i think that is a good idea.
    Zen
    Zen

Post by Zen Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:49 pm

Ya, it's called custom gear >.>

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:37 am