Requiem

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Ertingur's GM app

Ertingur
    Ertingur

Ertingur's GM app Empty Ertingur's GM app

Post by Ertingur Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:51 pm

Since i finally got to register i can make my application.
    1:
    Name: Kristjón
    Time available: Depends on weeks sometimes from 10:00 in the mornings to 12:00 or 12:00-22:00.

2:How can we contact you: MSN: dyri_95@hotmail.com or my Gmail dyri.litli@gmail.com

3:how long have you played Requiem Wow: just started

4:On two public universal Wow =dead and another one i can't remember the name on, plus i do have my own none public which i play on.

5:Retail experience: Yeah i have played for 3 years now, never got to 80 though i'm a Roleplayer Razz

6:how much time spent ingame and forums: Like i said it depends on weeks sometimes from 10:00 in the mornings to 12:00 or 12:00-22:00

7:Yes i have ventrilo and yes i have a mic, i might have to buy a new one though.

8:Mt name is Kristjón Sindri, i love nature and i love computers, i like drawing sometimes to.
    I can be serious and i can be fun, if i get friends i protect them, if i get enemies i try to make the my friends, i'm getting good grades at school i got nice friends which play wow too so i can invite them to play on this server.

9:I can entertain players, i like solving problems or issues people have, i can make events too.

10:Why do you presume that you are the best candidate for the position? I can help with tickets and solve problems, i can make events for players to do, i can teach people to Role play which i doubt people want to do, but i can still try.

Hope you will accept me, cheers! Very Happy
    Hidden
    Hidden

Ertingur's GM app Empty Re: Ertingur's GM app

Post by Hidden Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:08 pm

Under Review.

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 3:15 am