Requiem

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Computer sound cutting out. (Problem of mine.)

Hidden
    Hidden

Computer sound cutting out. (Problem of mine.) Empty Computer sound cutting out. (Problem of mine.)

Post by Hidden Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:12 pm

Hey guys, I think it might be my sound card but I'll check with you guys to see what ya think..

When I go to listen to music on my computer, whether it be youtube, itunes, youtunes.. (lol), whatever, the sound will cut out. It does this randomly too, last night I was listening to music all day yesterday and when I woke up this morning it cut out in about 20 minutes, not even.

I can only fix this problem by restarting my PC, what do you guys think?
    Kreacher
    Kreacher

Computer sound cutting out. (Problem of mine.) Empty Re: Computer sound cutting out. (Problem of mine.)

Post by Kreacher Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:10 pm

Could be the sound card. That or a virus, hacked, ect.... But it would most likely be the sound card.
    Hidden
    Hidden

Computer sound cutting out. (Problem of mine.) Empty Re: Computer sound cutting out. (Problem of mine.)

Post by Hidden Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:22 pm

Possibly, it hasn't happened since I made this post. Maybe I scared it off.
    Kreacher
    Kreacher

Post by Kreacher Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:33 pm

Ah, good thing you have to hate those sound critters.
    Scorpian
    Scorpian

Post by Scorpian Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:03 am

Check your drivers. The reason why most hardware isn't working properly is either drivers, dust, or unstable connection. It is very unlikely that a virus or a hacker would target your sound card. If they wanted your computer, they would have their script kiddies' running a back door Trojan and quickly gain all access to your PC.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 9:53 am