Requiem

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Valenci's GM application

Valenci

Valenci's GM application Empty Valenci's GM application

Post by Valenci Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:53 pm

1. About you;

Your name: Joseph
    Your age: 14
    Where do you live (include timezone): Eastern Standard Time.
    What times are you available a day (ex. 1-6 PM PST): 9-5 EST.

2. How can we contact you (ex. MSN: haku_most_wanted@hotmail.com

3. How long have you played on Requiem WoW? Well, I saw the post on AC-Web, But I registered for the Forums a while ago but I have not made a in-game account quite yet.

4. Previous Game Master experience: I've been GM on server's multiple times.

What server(s) and how long:
    WoWSpace Z: It was still in development, and everyone quit Developing.
    Valiant WoW: I'm still a GM on there.
    WoWEra: Still a GM on there too.
    Why did you leave: The 2 I did not leave because they are still in the process of getting players. And the first on
    It was still in development, and everyone quit Developing.
    Your role on the server: I was a GM on all the server's (Ticket, and some other stuff.)

5. Do you have any experience from retail? If so, how long; do you play currently? Yes, 5-6 years. No, I currently do not have time for retail.

6. How much time each day do you spend on the forums and in-game? I check the forums for quite some bit. But I havn't created a in-game account yet, I'm about to.

7. Do you have Ventrilo? Do you have a working microphone? Yes

8. Tell us a little about yourself (200 words max): I like to have fun with other player (Helping, Doing stuff that most GM's do.)

9. What positive addtions can you bring to Requiem WoW? I could bring some event's, Run's, And some obstacle courses, Stuff like that Smile.

10. Why do you presume that you are the best candidate for the position? I'm good with other people and I know Almost All the ArcEmu and Mangos commands.
    Mayhem
    Mayhem

Valenci's GM application Empty Re: Valenci's GM application

Post by Mayhem Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:15 pm

Tip: hunting for other servers while you're already a GM on 2 other servers doesn't really look that good.

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 7:23 pm