Requiem

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

thebillkidy dev/gm application

thebillkidy

thebillkidy dev/gm application Empty thebillkidy dev/gm application

Post by thebillkidy Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:49 am

1. About you;

Your name:Xavier
    Your age:16
    Where do you live (include timezone):Belgium +1GMT
    What times are you available a day (ex. 1-6 PM PST):5hours a day

2. How can we contact you (ex. MSN)?yes

3. How long have you played on Requiem WoW?not yet want to join as dev/gm on a server

4. Previous Development experience;i was dev on 5 other servers and 3 times a gm i also was 5 times webdev

What server(s) and how long:every server 2 weeks : deadly wow, thewowowners,black widowwow, some others i forget
    Why did you leave:i didn't leave the servers stopped because they couldn't handle it to keep the server running
    What did create/fix for the server(s):made acc creation, many events, complete site, ...

4. How much time can you dedicate to Requiem WoW?the wholde day

5. What skills do you have (Compiling, Database Editing, PHP or other web scripts, ect)?i know PHP, db editing, i know how to compile but not how to fix core issues

6. Are there any bugs on Requiem WoW that you can fix?idk yet

7. What programming languages do you know?php, html, xhtml, css, sql, psd (all mastered expect php ( expert in php))

8. Can you make items, quest, mobs, ect without any programs besides a database editor?yes i can

9. Tell us a little about yourself (200 words max):i love playing on the computer and many games also if i work on something i get it done first

10. Do you have Ventrilo? Do you have a working microphone?yes i have ventrilo but no microphone

11. Why do you presume that you are the best candidate for the position?i know many languages and i know how to handle a server because i had my own server running also i got many experience
    stander

thebillkidy dev/gm application Empty Re: thebillkidy dev/gm application

Post by stander Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:28 pm

GL mate.!

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 6:21 pm