Requiem

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jakeyboy's Gm App ( Experianced )

jakeyboy1994
    jakeyboy1994

Jakeyboy's Gm App ( Experianced ) Empty Jakeyboy's Gm App ( Experianced )

Post by jakeyboy1994 Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:15 pm

Hello
    . About you;

Your name: Jake
    Your age: 14
    Where do you live (include timezone): Isle Of Man (United Kingdom) GMT + 0:00
    What times are you available a day (ex. 1-6 PM PST): 9am - 10pm

2. How can we contact you (ex. MSN: My msn is Jakemcel@hotmail.co.uk

3. How long have you played on Requiem WoW? About 2days. Am getting to know the server very well now Smile

4. Previous Game Master experience: Have been a gm on other servers such as uber-wow and know all the Gm/Admin commands.

What server(s) and how long: Uber-WoW 1 year. wow-beez 3months
    Why did you leave: Uber-WoW closed down.
    Your role on the server: Top rank GM

5. Do you have any experience from retail? If so, how long; do you play currently? I still play retail and have had about 4 years experiance.

6. How much time each day do you spend on the forums and in-game? On other servers i am on the Forum when ever on my PC and also playing on WoW.

7. Do you have Ventrilo? No Do you have a working microphone? Yes

8. Tell us a little about yourself (200 words max): Hello, my name is Jake I am a very experianced player and i know all GM/Admin commands. I have been a Gm on many servers befor such as Crazye-wow (now Uber-WoW), Wowbeez etc . . I will be happy to help in anyway and hopfully get this Gm place. Thanks all =)

9. What positive addtions can you bring to Requiem WoW? I will be happy to do all the boring jobs such as Tickets and helping others in need.

10. Why do you presume that you are the best candidate for the position? I think that i am good for this position because im an Experianced GM/Admin and will be extreamly helpfull to all players. Also i have a good personallity. I also will like to be a GM as i want to help this server grow. I can also get my friends to join this server and play along with us all. So thanks for taking time to read this =)

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 10:06 am